Austin Accident Lawyer
Before You Sign Any Forms or Talk to the Insurance Company…
How to Find a Personal Injury Attorney for My Car Accident
- “Do I need a personal injury lawyer for my case?” Not always, and here’s the reason why.
- “What happens if a non-attorney approaches me on behalf of an attorney?” Run. It’s illegal
- “What is my case worth?” Good question. Here’s our opinion on the value of your claim.
- “Can I fire my lawyer?” Possibly, firing your lawyer may be possible.
Injured in a Car Accident?
Free Books & Resources for Texas Injury Accident Victims
Remember, when you order our Texas consumer information package you get a FREE, no-obligation mailing right to your door with the tools you need to make smart choices with your legal case. Plus, you’ll get our non-boring, non-lawyer-like consumer newsletter, all of which is designed to make you a smarter consumer BEFORE you talk to that insurance adjuster, hire a lawyer, or sign any forms.
It’s that simple.
You can always call our office and speak to a personal injury attorney in Austin to get a report or to arrange an appointment. Call (512) 343-2572.
Videos to Help People Hurt in a Car Accident
See informative videos about Texas accident laws, how to settle your own property damage, and more.
Injured in a Car Accident in Texas? Here’s What You Need to Know
- “What do I do if I don’t have health insurance?” You don’t have to live with pain because of someone else’s carelessness because help is available.
- “Can I try to settle my car accident case myself” Yes, and we’ve even published a guide which you can order for free. But you should only do so if it is a smaller, less complicated case, such as property damage only case.
- “Should I speak to the insurance adjuster?” You will want to read this page first, but sure, you can speak to an insurance adjuster.
- “Should I sign the medical records release for the insurance adjuster?” Only if you don’t mind who sees your confidential medical records.