A slip and fall injury can be devastating: fractures, serious injury, injuries that are likely to become serious (like a back or neck injury with radiating pain in to the extremities indicative of disc involvement and even chronic regional pain syndrome also called CRPS or RSD).
Here’s a 2019 slip and fall injury trial verdict in Travis county.
Experienced Slip and Fall Injury Lawyers
At the Traub Law Office, P.C., we often help clients who have been harmed on another person or business premises. Our first concern is that our client receives appropriate medical treatment. Then we investigate the accident and determine if legal action should be taken.
- Did bad lighting cause your accident? Bad lighting can cause a fall on stairs. Or it may prevent a person from seeing a hole or indentation in a walking surface.
- Were you harmed because of poor security? If a building owner knew of previous assaults on the property and failed to improve the lighting or otherwise protect innocent people, you may have cause to make a premises liability claim for damages.
- Was the property properly maintained? A poorly maintained property is an accident waiting to happen. Stairs that are worn, railing that is falling apart, trees that are pushing up sidewalks are all potential dangers that can easily be avoided with a simple inspection. In one case, our client suffered a serious injury when she fell on sidewalk that had been uprooted by a tree growing under it.
- Were warnings adequate? If warning signs were put up, did they adequately put people on notice or was it possible to put better warnings up to prevent injuries? In one case, our client went through a door which led right into a pitch-black room with stairs going down. He fell and down and was severely injured. A locked door would have prevented his injuries.
- Contact an Austin premises liability attorney. When a building owner knowingly allows a dangerous situation to exist, and when that dangerous situation causes an accident, our slip and fall accident lawyer can help you determine your legal options.
Contact the slip and fall (premises liability) attorneys at the Traub Law Office, P.C. today for a fee consultation by phone at (512) 246-9191 or by filling in the form below.