Depending on the position and severity of the break, a broken bone can alter a person’s life forever. A broken bone can hurt surrounding tissue, veins or organs. Even a seemingly modest injury to the bone can have long term consequences. For example, over time a person may develop injuries to adjacent bones or soft tissue or develop traumatic arthritis that causes pain and limits mobility. The seriousness of this type of injury makes hiring experienced broken bone injury attorneys very important.
The Austin attorneys at The Traub Law Office, P.C. have experience handling orthopedic (bone injury) cases, and have represented people who have suffered a broken neck, broken back, broken skull, broken arms, broken legs, broken ribs, and/or hand and wrist fractures.
About Bone Injuries
Bones can be broken in several different ways:
- A complete fracture means the bone cracks into two separate pieces;
- An incomplete fracture means the bone breaks, but not into pieces;
- A single fracture means the bone is cracked in only one place;
- A compound fracture or open fracture refers to a broken bone that breaks the skin;
- A simple fracture includes transverse, oblique, impacted, stress, and hairline;
- Broken bones in the neck and back can cause paralysis.
A broken bone or bone fracture may be caused by:
- Auto accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Slip and fall accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Boating accident
- Bicycle accident
Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered an orthopedic injury (broken bone) because of the negligence or intentional conduct of another person, call the Austin broken bone injury attorneys with the Traub Law Office, P.C. today. If we take your case we will front all costs and will work on a contingency fee, meaning you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless there is a settlement or verdict in your favor. Call (512) 246-9191 or complete the form below.