Last Updated on July 31st, 2017
The following are actual statements placed on insurance forms where the car’s driver attempted to summarize the details of their accident in the fewest words possible.
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over an embankment.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone poll.
- I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.
- My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
- I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
- I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.